- poison effects,
- the Pyromancer's close-ranged attack,
- the Archer's long-ranged attack, and
- the Basilisk's petrification attack.
- the Frostmephit's freeze reaction.
- Enchantment from Enchantress,
- Teleportation from Beacon
- the Bomber's self-destruction ability,
- the Wisp's reflection ability,
- the Haunted Armor's block ability,
- the Knight's Unblockable attack or
- the Wizard's Swap attack.
- Teleportation from Portal
- Taurus's "rush"
Quick Stat: Antimage Edit
|Tier 1||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
Tier 2: Antimage+ Edit
To Upgrade from Antimage to Antimage+, you need 2 Antimage and 250 Dragon Coins.
Tier 3: Antimage++ Edit
To Upgrade from Antimage to Antimage++, you need 2 Antimage+ and 1000 Dragon Coins.
Tier 4: Antimage+++ Edit
To Upgrade from Antimage to Antimage+++, you need 2 Antimage++ and 5000 Dragon Coins.
Strategy: Antimage Edit
Use antimage to counter Pyromancers and other magic users in enemy flanks.
Strength: Antimage Edit
Cannot be killed by ranged or magic attacks, so it is very useful against magic pieces because you can go right up to them to attack them.
Weakness: Antimage Edit
Movement is not as good as some other pieces of its cost, especially with lack of diagonal movement until +++, and therefore against opponents with none or few magic pieces it can be very weak.